It is said that sales is the heartbeat of your business. If you aren’t getting sales, then your business is dead. If you are getting sales, then your business is very much alive. People are spending money every single day. Let’s increase your chance of making sure your ideal customers are spending some of that money on your products and services.
If you need to up the ante on sales, here are a few strategies you can implement to trigger more sales:
1. Testimonials. Testimonials are a great way to seal the deal and turn your prospect into your customer. Having evidence of what your business has done for other people creates anticipation with your potential customers about what your business can potentially do for them.
2. Give before you ask. Giving free information is a great way for your audience to identify you as a reputable source of information. Try offering a freebie that is relevant to your product or service to entice more buyers. Freebies can be in the form of a product demonstration, a guide or ebook, a livestream, consistent value-filled social media content.
3. Flash Sales. Everyone loves a good sale, especially on a product or service that they’ve been eyeing for a while. If your prospects consistently view your ads, open your emails, inquire about your products or services, then offering an incentive to “act now” could be the push they need to click the “Add To Cart” button. Make sure your flash sale is for a limited time, with a stated expiration date (the sooner the better) to convert them into a buyer sooner rather than later.
4. Cosigners. If you are a newer business and haven’t collected testimonials yet, then a great way to showcase validation is by having another trusted figure “cosign” you. You see this all the time on physical books. On the back of the book, there will be written statements from other known others or industry experts saying how great the author and their information is. Because that cosigner is well respected, potential buyers feel more comfortable making the purchase. You can apply this same technique to your business. Who do you know who is highly respected or highly influential that can vouch for your business? Leverage that relationship.
5. Consistency. You’ll see this word over and over again. Why? Because consistency truly is key! Stay visible by running ads, engaging on social media, creating and sending emails to your list on schedule. Many people buy because they consistently hear from you. This makes your prospect feel like they are building a relationship with you...they become familiar with you. Consistency equals (brand) familiarity which equals new customers!
If you need more help generating sales for your business, don’t hesitate to schedule a FREE strategy call with me and my team today!